St Paul United Methodist Church-Gulf Breeze, FL
Friday, August 29, 2014
A place where you can belong!
Welcome to St Paul's!
- Upcoming August Events -
For details go to Calendar of Events
> Click on the event to open to the event page.
Sunday 3rd, 10:30am Fellowship on the First
Monday 18th, 11:30am Seekers Luncheon
Sunday 24th, All Back Sunday
Thursday 28th, 2pm Ladies Bible Study -DELAYED TO 9/18
* New Praise and Worship recorded music by our Praise Band available for download on the Resource page of the St.Paul website.
* Anyone interested in learning more about Stephen Ministry please contact the church office 932-8002.
* If you have a child going into the 3rd grade this year, we would like to present them with a special New Adventure Bible on August 24. Please call or e-mail the church office and let us know so we can get them ordered.
* There is a new page on the St. Paul website - Community Board. Visit the link "Helping Others" to learn where you can share your abilities with the church, school, and community.
Our mission is to share the good news of Jesus Christ through Worship, Outreach, Fellowship, and Discipleship.
What We Believe:
To find the basic foundations of the beliefs of the United Methodist Church, you need look no further than The Apostles' Creed it states:
"I believe in God the Father almighty, maker of heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ his only Son our Lord; who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead and buried; the third day he rose from the dead; he ascended into heaven, and sitteth at the right hand of God, the Father Almighty; from thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead. "I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic church*, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen."
* The expression "holy catholic church" is not to be confused with the Roman Catholic Church, but means, rather, those redeemed by the blood of Christ regardless of what church they claim as theirs.