4901 Gulf Breeze Pkwy
Gulf Breeze, Florida 32563
8:30 - 4:00
Print out a picture
to color from here:
Bring your colored picture to the Easter Egg Hunt on
April 4th for a
Welcome to St Paul's!
- Upcoming March Events -
For details go to Calendar of Events
> Click on the event to open to the event information page.
Sunday 1st, 10:30 am Fellowship on the First / Giving on the First
Monday 2nd, 6:30 Administrative Council Meeting
Tuesday 3rd - St. Paul School Registration Begins
Saturday 7th, 8:00 am Men's Breakfast
Sunday 8th - Daylight Saving Time Begins
Saturday 14th, 8:30 am Heartlink Women's Potluck Breakfast -canceled
Monday 16th, 11:30 am Seekers Luncheon
Saturday 28th 8:00 am St. Paul School Run -postponed to April 11th
8:00 am Pancake Breakfast and Silent Auction -postponed to April 11th
6:00 pm Spaghetti Dinner and Silent Auction sponsored by Youth
* Giving on the First – March 1st will be a day of giving for the Food Pantry. Specific needs will be in the bulletin the last Sunday of each month and on the HELPING OTHERS webpage. Collection boxes are in the Narthex.
* LENT SEASON - Check the calendar for Lent activities.
* St.Paul Methodist School will begin registration for next year the first week in March. Check their schedule for dates.
* Easter Egg candy donations are needed. They should be individually wrapped candies that fit into the plastic eggs for the hunt. Drop off at the church office.
* Kids can receive an extra PRIZE at the Easter Egg Hunt! Print out and color one of the pages (PDF or PowerPoint) from the link in the left column. Sign your picture and bring it with you to the Hunt on April 4th.
Our mission is to share the good news of Jesus Christ through Worship, Outreach, Fellowship, and Discipleship.
What We Believe:
To find the basic foundations of the beliefs of the United Methodist Church, you need look no further than The Apostles' Creed it states:
"I believe in God the Father almighty, maker of heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ his only Son our Lord; who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead and buried; the third day he rose from the dead; he ascended into heaven, and sitteth at the right hand of God, the Father Almighty; from thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead. "I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic church*, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen."
* The expression "holy catholic church" is not to be confused with the Roman Catholic Church, but means, rather, those redeemed by the blood of Christ regardless of what church they claim as theirs.