Welcome to St Paul's!
- Upcoming February Events -
For details go to Calendar of Events
> Click on the event to open to the event information page.
Sunday 1st, 10:30 am Fellowship on the First / Giving on the First
Sunday 8th, Boy Scout Sunday
* Giving on the First – The St. Paul Food Pantry serves emergency food needs of individuals and families who come to our door for assistance. It also contributes to the larger Interfaith Ministries Food Pantry. In conjunction with Fellowship on the First we will be collecting canned and dry food items each month. FEBRUARY 1st will be a day of giving; collection boxes are in the Narthex.
* Join the challenge for 2015 giving. Church members are encouraged to sign up for the 100% Commitment Challenge. Contact Pastor Lance to pledge your support.
* St.Paul Methodist School will begin registration the first week in March. Check their schedule for dates.
* Recent sermons are now available online. The new link to recorded sermons and praise music is available free in a downloadable MP3 format through the RESOURCES page .
* Kick Up Your Heels for Education 5K Run/Walk and Fun Run is coming up. Register for the race and mark your calendar for March 28th. There will also be a Silent Auction and Pancake Breakfast. Donations and sponsors are needed. More information on the school's webpage.
Our mission is to share the good news of Jesus Christ through Worship, Outreach, Fellowship, and Discipleship.
What We Believe:
To find the basic foundations of the beliefs of the United Methodist Church, you need look no further than The Apostles' Creed it states:
"I believe in God the Father almighty, maker of heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ his only Son our Lord; who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead and buried; the third day he rose from the dead; he ascended into heaven, and sitteth at the right hand of God, the Father Almighty; from thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead. "I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic church*, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen."
* The expression "holy catholic church" is not to be confused with the Roman Catholic Church, but means, rather, those redeemed by the blood of Christ regardless of what church they claim as theirs.