Welcome to St Paul's!
- Upcoming December Events -
For details go to Calendar of Events
> Click on the event to open to the event page.
Monday 1st & 15th Hot Soup Nites
Sunday 7th, 10:30 am Fellowship on the First
6:00 pm Christmas Cantata and Reception
Sunday 14th, 10:00 am Children's Christmas Program - The Nativity
Sunday 21st, Movie & Popcorn - "FROZEN"
Monday 15th, 11:30 am Seekers Christmas Potluck Luncheon
Wednesday 24th, Christmas Eve
5:30 pm Service for Families
7:00 pm Candlelight Service
* Advent marks the beginning of the church year. It begins on the fourth Sunday before Christmas Day.
* The Angel Tree is now in the narthex. There are many opportunities to share during the Christmas season. Go to the "Helping Others" webpage for more information.
* There is a new page on the St. Paul website - Community Board. Visit the link "Helping Others" to learn where you can share your abilities with the church, school, and community. Watch the new video on how to explore the St. Paul website.
* The office will be closed from Dec 22 through Jan 2.
Our mission is to share the good news of Jesus Christ through Worship, Outreach, Fellowship, and Discipleship.
What We Believe:
To find the basic foundations of the beliefs of the United Methodist Church, you need look no further than The Apostles' Creed it states:
"I believe in God the Father almighty, maker of heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ his only Son our Lord; who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead and buried; the third day he rose from the dead; he ascended into heaven, and sitteth at the right hand of God, the Father Almighty; from thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead. "I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic church*, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen."
* The expression "holy catholic church" is not to be confused with the Roman Catholic Church, but means, rather, those redeemed by the blood of Christ regardless of what church they claim as theirs.