St Paul United Methodist Church-Gulf Breeze, FL
Thursday, September 18, 2014
A place where you can belong!
Welcome to St Paul's!
- Upcoming September Events -
For details go to Calendar of Events
> Click on the event to open to the event page.
Sunday 7th, 10:30 am Fellowship on the First
2-4 pm Youth Kick Off - Games, Food, Music
Monday 15th, 11:30 am Seekers Luncheon
Back to Bible Studies:
Men's Bible Study starts Wed. 3rd, 6 pm, Study of Ephesians
Serving Our World starts Sun. 14th, 5:30 pm, Study Old Testament
Ladies Bible Study starts Thurs. 18th, 2 pm, Study the Holy Spirit
Wednesday 24th, 7am See You at the Pole-school prayer
* This month Tricia Felsmaier takes over the Children's Ministry. We are very pleased to have her join us. She has provided family resources with links to Faith-Based Children's Activities and Parenting Resources. Check out Parent Resources on our RESOURCES page.
* Anyone interested in learning more about Stephen Ministry please contact the church office 932-8002.
* There is a new page on the St. Paul website - Community Board. Visit the link "Helping Others" to learn where you can share your abilities with the church, school, and community.
* New Praise and Worship recorded music by our Praise Band available for download on the RESOURCES page of the St.Paul website.
Our mission is to share the good news of Jesus Christ through Worship, Outreach, Fellowship, and Discipleship.
What We Believe:
To find the basic foundations of the beliefs of the United Methodist Church, you need look no further than The Apostles' Creed it states:
"I believe in God the Father almighty, maker of heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ his only Son our Lord; who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead and buried; the third day he rose from the dead; he ascended into heaven, and sitteth at the right hand of God, the Father Almighty; from thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead. "I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic church*, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen."
* The expression "holy catholic church" is not to be confused with the Roman Catholic Church, but means, rather, those redeemed by the blood of Christ regardless of what church they claim as theirs.