St Paul United Methodist Church-Gulf Breeze, FL
Tuesday, July 22, 2014
A place where you can belong!
4901 Gulf Breeze Pkwy
Gulf Breeze, Florida 32563
8:30 - 4:00
Welcome to St Paul's!
Jesus said "where two or three are gathered, there am I among them" (Matthew ch.18 v.20) -- so come and join us, either at 9am contemporary or 11am traditional service, as we worship Him together on Sunday. We are a small church with a big heart, and we offer a warm welcome, friendly people and a relevant message -- we hope to meet you here!
Marjory leads our Thursday Ladies Bible Study and is involved with home visitation for the church.
- Upcoming July Events -
For details go to Calendar of Events
> Click on the event to open to the event page.
Sunday 6th, 10:30am Fellowship on the First
Wednesday 9th, 1 -4:30 Youth trip to FWB
Saturday 12th, 9:30am Women's Breakfast
Monday 21st, 11:30am Seekers Luncheon
- 9am VBS Setup in Sanctuary
Tuesday 22nd Thru Saturday 26th, 9am Vacation Bible School
* VBS supply list can be found by the sanctuary doors. If you would like to donate something or make a monetary donation, please drop off at the church office July 20th.
* We have an opening on our staff for help in our nursery. If you are interested or know someone have them contact the church office.
* Anyone interested in learning more about Stephen Ministry please contact the church office 932-8002.
Our mission is to share the good news of Jesus Christ through Worship, Outreach, Fellowship, and Discipleship.
What We Believe:
To find the basic foundations of the beliefs of the United Methodist Church, you need look no further than The Apostles' Creed it states:
"I believe in God the Father almighty, maker of heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ his only Son our Lord; who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead and buried; the third day he rose from the dead; he ascended into heaven, and sitteth at the right hand of God, the Father Almighty; from thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead. "I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic church*, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen."
* The expression "holy catholic church" is not to be confused with the Roman Catholic Church, but means, rather, those redeemed by the blood of Christ regardless of what church they claim as theirs.