St Paul United Methodist Church-Gulf Breeze, FL
Saturday, November 22, 2014
A place where you can belong!
Welcome to St Paul's!
- Upcoming November Events -
For details go to Calendar of Events
> Click on the event to open to the event page.
Sunday 2th, 10:30 am Fellowship on the First
Monday 3rd, 6:30 pm Admin Council Mtg
Wednesday 5th, 7:15 pm Charge Conference
Monday 17th, 11:30 am Seekers Luncheon
Thursday 27th, THANKSGIVING DAY (church office closed)
* Thanks from Chuck Williams to all the volunteers who participated in the Pumpkin Patch this year. Couldn't have done it without you! Thanks also to Navarre Lumber and The Feed Bucket for donating supplies. This program supports SPUMC missions.
* New recorded sermons available through the Resources page.
* Anyone interested in learning more about Stephen Ministry please contact the church office 932-8002.
* Pastor Lance asks that all read the message at Methodist Crossroads. Your endorsement is done online. The church office can assist those without internet connection.
* There is a new page on the St. Paul website - Community Board. Visit the link "Helping Others" to learn where you can share your abilities with the church, school, and community. Watch the new video on how to explore the St. Paul website.
Our mission is to share the good news of Jesus Christ through Worship, Outreach, Fellowship, and Discipleship.
What We Believe:
To find the basic foundations of the beliefs of the United Methodist Church, you need look no further than The Apostles' Creed it states:
"I believe in God the Father almighty, maker of heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ his only Son our Lord; who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead and buried; the third day he rose from the dead; he ascended into heaven, and sitteth at the right hand of God, the Father Almighty; from thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead. "I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic church*, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen."
* The expression "holy catholic church" is not to be confused with the Roman Catholic Church, but means, rather, those redeemed by the blood of Christ regardless of what church they claim as theirs.